1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Walking Floor Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by WESR69, Jan 22, 2008.

1. WESR69

WESR69 LawnSite Member

I Am Trying To Get Some Info On A Walking Floor Type Trailer. I Saw One In A Magazine Before I Think It Was Called Neat Or Neet Trailers, But I Cant Find Any Info. If Somebody Knows What I Am Talking About And Could Help With Web Address Or Other Info That Would Be Great. Thanks, Wes

2. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

Ive only seen them for semi's. They're pretty cool to see work. Good for mulch.

3. WESR69

WESR69 LawnSite Member

These Are Built To Pull With A Pick-up Truck And They Work The Same Way.

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

yeah i know what your talking about, i will get the website for you as soon as i find it.

5. "Ground Control"

"Ground Control" LawnSite Member

6. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

heres one i have seen these in person watched it work and everything pretty slick but they are way over priced for me

http://www.mulchmule.com/

7. allinearth

allinearth LawnSite Senior Member

Let us know if you get a price. I am curious. Wonder if they can be ordered with a higher capacity.

8. WESR69

WESR69 LawnSite Member

THANKS FOR THE INFO, IT WAS THE NEATRAILERS.COM. AS SOON AS I GET THE PRICE I WILL POST IT. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP.:drinkup:

9. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

very similar to the walking floor design used in hay wagons and manure spreaders. seems like it would be a nifty feature. unfortunately the smallest desigh looks to weigh 3k-3500lbs empty, so i'd have to upgrade to a larger truck (1ton) before i could haul anything of signifigance in it.

10. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I bet they are cheap but i would like to know prices when someone finds out