• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Wanna laugh?

DynaMow

LawnSite Senior Member
I am moving some dirt in a wheel barrow from beside the house to the back of the property. There is a little drainage valley in between the two spots. Well the first barrow full i bottom out coming up hill, readjust and push with all I got to get up hill, make it, everything ok. next trip feel i got to get some speed hit the valley at an angle and go for it. I am running, pushing the barrow, it bottoms out, flips up, I go flying completely over it and do a flip, land square on my butt. I jump up, see if anybody is watching, laugh, then try to figure out if I hurt anything. Laughed all day then when I got home and told my family they laugh like crazy and my 9 yr old boy laughed his azz off. Never did that before.

PurpHaze

LawnSite Fanatic
My daddy taught me that the more load taken with each wheelbarrow the quicker I'd get the job done. (My daddy never owned a tractor.) LOL

topsites

LawnSite Fanatic
:)

For those of us who like stunt-driving our mowers, I remember the day I thought I could stand on the deck with one foot while operating the T-bar with the other... You know, pull gently on the T-bar with the foot so it goes forward, the eventual idea was for me to sit on the motor while I got a hand on the bar but before I got that far, the mower moved forward a BIT faster than I had expected! I'm not sure exactly what happened next but I do know I was on the ground next to the mower in less than a second.

I also had to look make sure nobody saw me LOL I think my pride hurt worse than the bruises all over my side.

LawnBrother

LawnSite Senior Member
topsites said:
:)

For those of us who like stunt-driving our mowers, I remember the day I thought I could stand on the deck with one foot while operating the T-bar with the other... You know, pull gently on the T-bar with the foot so it goes forward, the eventual idea was for me to sit on the motor while I got a hand on the bar but before I got that far, the mower moved forward a BIT faster than I had expected! I'm not sure exactly what happened next but I do know I was on the ground next to the mower in less than a second.

I also had to look make sure nobody saw me LOL I think my pride hurt worse than the bruises all over my side.
You have GOT to be kidding! You didn't really try that, did you?

HOMER

LawnSite Gold Member
Reminds me of the day after I got my Exmark and was hanging on a guide wire from the roll bar at a busy intersection. One wheel on the ground and the other 3' off the ground.........:angry: :cry: .........wasn't no looking around to see if nobody was looking.....everybody was looking:help:

Glad you weren't hurt!

LB1234

LawnSite Gold Member
In the cooler weather I wear a button down flannel shirt. Well, long story short, the handle bars of my hydro ZT WB got stuck in the shirt and keep turning...

needless to say I was thrown off the jungle wheels...:blush: :blush: :blush: