Want input on software idea for tracking, routing, etc...

Discussion in 'Lawn Care Business Management' started by smallstripesnc, Apr 12, 2017.

1. tdoeizreal

tdoeizreal LawnSite Senior Member

It does do prepaid.

And looking at your laws, I don't see it says you have to leave an invoice. Just a statement of service. But I don't think that helps you. I don't use the QB sync so I can't ul help there

2. Sandy Toole

Sandy Toole LawnSite Member

SA applies the prepay to accounts receivable. That is not correct accounting. It should go to a current liability.

I know Ky does not require an invoice but they do require a description of the products with epa info left at time of application. Must
    Show date, time, temp and wind info.

3. tdoeizreal

It's the same way where I am. We do everything from the app or online though. No paper. I've had like 3 clients in 12 years that didn't have an email.

That's a bummer about the sync. Hopefully you find something that works for you.

4. greenturf208

greenturf208 LawnSite Member

I have been a big fan of Jobber. I have about 300 accounts that I manage with it so I use the basic feature. You can route, chemical track, invoice, have a client portal. It’s been great so far. I haven’t used it with employees yet.

5. Sandy Toole

I’ll check it out. Thank you!

6. Sandy Toole

Have you found anything else. Hindsite looks pretty good but it’s all mobile and we have to many customers to go that way.

7. Sandy Toole

Have you found another software? Or suggestions?

8. JDgrassman

JDgrassman LawnSite Member

Joes lawn care, I’m a crew lead here and we are starting this year off with service auto pilot. So far it seems like it is going on to take a lot of office work out of the picture... something to check out.

9. tdoeizreal

Using the mobile with SAP, you can literally track what's being done by crews every minute of every day. Clocking in/out, loading/unloading, drive time to each job, time spent on each job, drive time to the shop, breaks. And I believe they just released an update to the timesheets. I haven't looked into, but I think it makes it much more functional.