1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

want to trade my 8.6 pro plus for

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ALLPro Landscaping, Apr 3, 2011.

1. ALLPro Landscaping

ALLPro Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2008 western pro plus 8.6 which was purchased 10/1/2008, that I bought on 12/11/2009, Plow was brand new when I picked it up, guy never used it, I think he buys and of the season deals and resells them. Any how I am looking to trade it for a walk behind, Prefer exmark turf tracer 48, + cash. Let me know what you got. I have the original bill of sale from the original owner, I uploaded the pic of when I brought the plow home, I will take more tomorrow. DON'T DELETE ITS ON PLOW SITE AS WELL

Copy of 2008 Pro Plus 8.6 002(1).jpg

2. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

where you from

3. BlazerRidge

BlazerRidge LawnSite Member

It says New York

4. bwlpm

bwlpm LawnSite Member

what is the asking price i have a 52 toro proline in excellent shape let me know

5. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I got a ferris 61 walk behind I'll trade you for.

6. ALLPro Landscaping

can you guys email me some pics, email@allprolandscaping.net, ill get pics up in the morning, im looking to get between 2500 and 2800, its been maintained every year since I bought it,

7. ALLPro Landscaping

sorry didnt get a chance to snap some pics of the plow today, I will get them in the morning before I head out