• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

WANTED 1 ton w/dump box

andy'slawncare

LawnSite Member
I am looking for a 1 ton truck with a dump box on it. A flatbed might work also and i could add a hoist if the price is right. I would prefer a diesel but gas will do. The truck has to have less then 100,000 miles and be under $11,000. Live in Minnesota so would prefer only people in the Midwest to reply so i could pick it up within a day's drive.
Thanks,
andy

OP
A

andy'slawncare

LawnSite Member
i have found some in trader papers and on ebay but have been to far of drives. So this truck that i am looking for is out there somewhere, just a matter of finding the person that wants to sell.

bounty21061

LawnSite Member
i have a 93 suoer duty with 145,00 miles or so on the truck but i put in a power stroke with around 100,000 miles on it from a 96 i think it was central hydro dump body i'll take $11,000.00 for it and if you want the plow on it which it a western ultra mount v plow add $3000.00 but it is in md

Harrington Landscape

LawnSite Senior Member
way to much for that truck

AllSeasonsMaintenance

LawnSite Member
5.4 V8 super duty, 4x4, gas, red, grey interior, regular cab with just under 75,000 miles. XLT loaded with fisher ez dumper insert with high screen sides and roll cover, also meyer 8' ez mount plow. I bought a crew cab this one needs to go but im in CONNECTICUT. WILL TAKE $9,500.00