1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted 20 foot landscaping trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Miller Time, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Miller Time

Miller Time LawnSite Member

Gonna be buying a new one by next month and figured i would see if anyone here could use the cash. Don't offer me used at new pricing either. I've bought plenty of trailers, and I know what they are worth. Must have tandem axle, good brakes, decent GVW, 20 feet, lawn racks and such a plus but not mandatory, clean and clear title, and be able to pass MD inspection with little or no work. If it needs a tire fine, but no junk please. Also have a couple pics to send with your reply. Cash in hand.

2. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

I dont mean to tease you but I picked up a 20' big tex 10pi trailer in great shape with aluminum rims, tongue tool box and spring assisted gate for $1200 off craigslist. thought it was a scammer!

3. Wallace Tractor

Wallace Tractor LawnSite Member

Are you interested in buying a new Bri-Mar?
    You can pick it up in Chambersburg Pa at the factory.

4. Miller Time

I can buy new down here. Looking for a deal on one from someone getting out the biz.

thanks though.

5. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

Open or enclosed? I've got an 8.5 x 20 v-nose I might be willing to sell.

6. Miller Time

open would be ideal, but what are you asking for it?

7. Miller Time

Well that's great... for you.

8. look thru baltimore craigslist i saw a 20ft with a box and trimmer racks. you may have to go back and look thru all of April, it had a picture and was in Harford County. he wanted 1850 but its been on there for a while so you might be able to get em down.

9. Miller Time

Thanks I will!

10. Miller Time

didn't see anything ????