1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: (3) used 60 inch zero turn mowers

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ballardinc1, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Ballardinc1

Ballardinc1 LawnSite Member

I have a customer looking to buy (3) used 60 inch zero turn mowers in the $2 to 3000 dollar range. Preferably I would like to find these in the Des Moines, Iowa area and all from 1 place, but am interested in hearing about any. Thanks.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Thanks, Mike

2. R & R Yard Designs

R & R Yard Designs LawnSite Senior Member

I have some for sale around Chicago, the guy will let them go for 2400 each Call me at 708 670 8504 and i can tell you about them

3. Ballardinc1

I will call you on Monday, depending on what they are , maybe we can get them to our location at that cost. Thanks.

4. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

5. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Forgot to tell you to click on "used equipment" and then click on "see whats on the lot" that is hiding at the top of the page- I missed it my first couple of times.

6. bhforty3

bhforty3 LawnSite Member

I have two hustler 60" in Omaha. I would take $2400 each and would consider delivery.

7. Ballardinc1

Ok, can you call me with the info on them so I can call my customer and maybe we can make a deal. Like what year and how many hrs and stuff like that. My number is 877-965-0951. Thanks, Chad

8. superss05

superss05 LawnSite Member

I know of 3 60 in. hustler super z for sale all by one person. I believe they are 3 years old. 1000- 1500 hours. you want me to call you with more info.

9. Ballardinc1

Superss05,
    I can't send you a private message for whatever reason but give me a call tomorrow with the details if you can. 877-965-0951. Thanks.
    Chad

10. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have 3 toro Z's with DFS bagger and 52 decks?? About 4 hours away.