• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Wanted: Isuzu Truck With Landscape Bed

OP
B

bryand28

LawnSite Member
yea i looked... all of them have boxes, i wanted the open bed. i've missed out on 2 already, they just dont last long enough for me to get to em

OP
B

bryand28

LawnSite Member
no kidding . They are hard to find . i called about 2 in north atlanta but they had already been sold.... the boxes arent that hard to find but i want the open bed

exmarkjockey

LawnSite Member
bryand28, My dealer always keeps one in stock. Of course we may be too far away for you, but if you are really serious about one let me know and I can get you his number.

OP
B

bryand28

LawnSite Member
thanks exmark.... does he ever have any early to mid 90's models...although i'd LOVE a newer one, i wanna try one for a bit before spending a FORTUNE on one.lol

Tony Clifton

LawnSite Senior Member
Bryan, I have one that is for sale, great truck we just need another dump truck right now. Mine is a 1995 diesel w/18' bed, fold down side, and the basket at the front. It runs great, usd dailynsis worn and dirty but outsid is pretty good.

Avery

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by bryand28
thanks exmark.... does he ever have any early to mid 90's models...although i'd LOVE a newer one, i wanna try one for a bit before spending a FORTUNE on one.lol
New ones are not that much. You may be suprised. Cheaper than a P/U, trailer combo.