1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Sealcoat Tank Long Island

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by 21eagle, Aug 18, 2008.

1. 21eagle

21eagle LawnSite Member

looking for a spray setup complete with tank and motor agitation or tanks with hand agitation and spray let me know what you have live on long island 200-250 miles is about my max I feel like traveling not looking to break the bank chris

2. EWS

EWS LawnSite Member

can build you a 300 gallon unit 10k

3. 21eagle

21eagle LawnSite Member

not being a d%^& or anything but i can go buy a brand new hydraulic set up for 14k Not looking for someone to build me somthing I am more than capable of building my own if need bee thank you chris

4. SealCoatPlus

SealCoatPlus LawnSite Member

i know of a 550 hydro agg ready to go 6k Orange county NY

5. NJWashingGuy

NJWashingGuy LawnSite Member

SealCoatPlus, can you send pictures and details on that unit to mrpindsutries@optonline.net I know of a couple of guys getting into the business that are looking for a setup. Thanks, Mike.

6. SealCoatPlus

SealCoatPlus LawnSite Member

i just got this message i will take a ride over there and get a pic for you do you have a # where i can call you as well

7. NJWashingGuy

NJWashingGuy LawnSite Member

send me your contact number with the email and I'll have the guys looking call you if they are interested in it. Seasons over now unfortunately, but I think they are still in the market. Thanks, Mike.