1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Used Mowers & Equipment

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jautry67, Nov 21, 2006.

1. jautry67

jautry67 LawnSite Member

Im looking for used and faily cheap equipment im wanting to get into the mowing business. I have a truck and trailer now looking for better mowers.
    Looking for:
    36" Walk Behing
    60" Rider (If the price is right)
    21" Commercial Mower
    Trimmers
    Backpack blowers
    Snowplows & Sanders

If you have anything for cheap let me know if the price is right let me know!

2. jschu13

jschu13 LawnSite Member

Not sure what "cheap" is for you. I have an Encore Prowler with less than 100 hours on it. It's listed here (search for "ZTR Mower for Sale") and on ebay.

3. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a few things you may be interested - email me or PM me. Thanks!

4. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

i have a toro commercial 21in, needs to have the pull cord replaced, spring came uncoiled, she old and ruff, but runs good. 100.00 and its yours, let me know, i can take a couple of pics if you wish.

5. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

grassmanak- if jautry isn't interested, i am, thanks

6. jautry67

jautry67 LawnSite Member

hey yeah i am intrested if you have any pics send them to me

7. TNLC owners

TNLC owners LawnSite Member

Hey Jautry,

I have a 36" Gravely WB (belt drive 13hp kawasaki) 557 hrs. Unit is in above average condition and cuts and runs like a new one. Comes with a sulky and grass gobbler and leaf extender.

I also have a 52" Gravely ZTR you might be interested in. (152Z 23hp Kawasaki and blade blocker, 192 hours) If so, send me a PM and we can discuss price and so forth. I can also send you pictures of both mowers.

8. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Jautry- I have an 06' Lesco 48'' W/b for sale.
    15hp Kawasaki
    5 speed peerless tranny
    50 hrs on machine
    3 sets of blades(standard,highlift,gator)
    velke.
    Im asking $2000
    I can take pics tonite.

9. Encore Mfg.

Encore Mfg. LawnSite Member

Our Distributor for Nebraska is about 15 minutes from you....Give us a call! We'll run a search of some demo equipment and see if I can't find something that you'll like!! I am certain we will!

10. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

hey jautry idk how far you are willing to travel i have a 36" walk behind for sale i live in northern oklahoma so maybe we could work something out if you would be intersted