1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

wanted

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by hockeyman, Jul 22, 2007.

1. hockeyman

hockeyman LawnSite Member

hey i was wondering is anyone in and around the toronto area has any mowers that are for sale or and atv the max i can spend it 3100

cheers Mike:canadaflag:

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Check the Buffalo News classified lawn and garden. They always have something for sale. I just don't know about crossing the border with it.

3. hockeyman

i will give it a try

mike

4. joed

joed LawnSite Bronze Member

Mike,

I'm from Misssissauga. If you are interested in a mower, I'm selling a 2006 Honda commercial 21" mower. It has 8 hours on it, hydro tranny, BBC and is in great shape. I don't need the unit anymore and it's more or less collecting dust. I'm asking $950 for it but the price is negotiable. A photo of the mower is an previous thread I put in this forum. Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks

5. hockeyman

thanks alot for the information the thing is that i am only 14 and i have taken over my parents mower a craftman 42in riding mower but i am looking to get a better mower because i may be getting a couple other yard to do next year and i fo not know if the craftsman will hold up anymore i have had to replase the L arm the connects the wheel to the steering and to the tractor

thanks again mike