Here are some photos from a recent project we've been working on. First one before photo, then several after photos..... Unfortunately, we were unable to install many plants around the water feature right now because the clients are getting the house painted soon and they didn't want the painters trampling the new plants. So we just installed one large japanese maple for now. More plants to come finish it off later. Also unfortunate that I don't have any good photos of the lower pond. There is a good sized lower pond below the big falls but unfortunately, some polymeric sand got into it from the pavers we installed around the water feature and created some suds in that lower pond. So I'll have photos of that later. Anyway, here is the BEFORE photo.... .