Lawn Care Forum banner

Waterfall Foam

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  carb454 
#1 ·
Have never tried to save & re use a can of foam before but............didn't use much so I blew out tube at end of day folded over & placed onto stub on trigger.Next day just didn't seem to be coming out right...........& pop-blew the trigger/straw right off from pressure. I had about 100 blobs the size of a tick(empty to fully engorged)from my shoes to my neck. What do you do ? I tried not to move much till it set up enough, but was right in the middle of setting a waterfall stone mid stream. I had shorts on & the worst spot was right at the bottom of my shorts/thighs. Most virgin blobs came right off-with a few hairs. I just cleaned up what I could soap & water in shower. Hand cream applied before bed. Nice warm shower next morning & scrapes right off with your fingernails(go with the grain of your fingerprints)............................Lesson Learned.

#4 ·
Bob, If your talking about the cans with the screw on straw. When I finish using a partial can , I take a pipe cleaner and run through the straw to clean it out for re-use, You might also try paint thinner or better yet a little laquer thinner on the pipe cleaner.... Pipe cleaners found at cigar store or craft store...:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.