Waving at same neighbors or walkers year after year in neighborhoods

hedgehog_MI

LawnSite Silver Member
Shut down my mower when I saw my customer's dogs were out on the deck.
I walked over and got my face licked by 3 Frenchies and a pug right between the deck rails.
(The deck is at face height)

Too funny. They were all pushing each other to get to me.
Best wasted time so far today!
That is the kind of wasted-time event that keeps others wondering what are you so happy about(?) — I can see you smiling in your eyes! A few minute wasted-time event and it carries with you even when you get home, or share it on social media sites. One can, but most would not, calculate what that few minutes of wasted time added to your spirit in contrast with an extra Andrew Jackson in your wallet that day. I have a similar experience every Friday when I bring one apple each to one of my customers that have two horses grazing in their pasture(s). Worth every dollar that wasted-time costs me. But…c’mon…the cost of apples is getting outrageous!

Derwood

LawnSite Silver Member
That is the kind of wasted-time event that keeps others wondering what are you so happy about(?) — I can see you smiling in your eyes! A few minute wasted-time event and it carries with you even when you get home, or share it on social media sites. One can, but most would not, calculate what that few minutes of wasted time added to your spirit in contrast with an extra Andrew Jackson in your wallet that day. I have a similar experience every Friday when I bring one apple each to one of my customers that have two horses grazing in their pasture(s). Worth every dollar that wasted-time costs me. But…c’mon…the cost of apples is getting outrageous!

Love it. Can't put a dollar amount on feeding your soul.

OakNut

LawnSite Fanatic
I stop working for dogs at my 2nd job too!

Lookit that FACE. Too cute.
I had to go say hello, get some kisses, and show the owners pictures of my dogs.

20211122_203259.jpg

Top Forums