1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

wb debris bags?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fga, Sep 10, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

i have been meaning to order some but havent gotten around to doing it. i cant see any reason why it wouldnt be a good idea to have a bag to throw trash or papers in while your mowing. you could always use it to throw somthing else in as well, such as your worktunes between jobs, a knife or somthing else.

3. fga

i ordered 4 from this auction. seem like a deal. and its got a kickass bobcat patch!

i was just wondering if anyone had them and if they tore the first week, after putting a can or bottle in it.

4. AndrewE

AndrewE LawnSite Member

I have one and it is so helpful. You leave the place looking so much nicer without the trash and you don't have to walk around before to pick it up. I have had all kinds of things in it and haven't riped it at all.

5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

I have some of them and I really like them. The bags are a great place to put the trash or sticks that you pick up rather then have to run them back to the truck. I think of them as nice time savers and them seem to hold up well.

Gravely_Man

6. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the "Lesco" version, $15 bucks and works great.

7. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

I have one (John Deere version) that I attach to the back of my Snapper ZTR seat. Works great, I just need to get one of those long grabber things so I don't have to get off each time to pick up trash.

Buck

8. fga

buck,
    i was given one of those grabbers, surprisingly heavy duty. i didn't know they made them with that quality. But i don't use it for garbage, i use it so i don't have to reach my lazy but in the truck all the time :) grab a gas can 6" out of reach, etc.

9. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

10. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Adam, If they are original WE Chapps bags, they will last forever. I have had the same one on a WB for three years, it rides the trailer at 70-75MPH on the highway, and has never ripped. I didn't look at the link, so I don't know what you paid, but we usually get them from a WE Chapps dist. at the Expo for $ 10.00 each.matter of fact, I need to get some new ones from him for my new toys :D