Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Encore Hydro FC420V 48" 17HP Kawasaki WB that is pulling to the right. What might be the problem. Just bought this mower and really do not have a past history of it. Any thought? Greatly appreciate it

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
You need to adjust the tracking. This is an adjustment that needs to be made periodically on all hydro drive machines. I wish I could tell you exactly how to do this but I'm not familiar with Encore walk-behinds. Better get out the manual.

Q

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Might be tire pressure also, a real low tire will give it a pull.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually bought this mower at a low price. It came from a friend that was getting out of the business. He didn't have any manuals, but yes one tire was low. I'll check it out in the morning and repost. Thanks for all of your help

·
Registered
160 Posts
When I purchased my Scag it wasn't tracking right. It turned out to be that one of the tires was 1 ' inch larger diameter than the other (at proper pressure). I have never seen anything like it. New set of tires and the problem was solved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.