We won! 2 photos of retaining wall

Peach

LawnSite Member
I was told about an hour ago that this wall ... built in July 03 ... is Rockwood Retaining Walls National Winner for 2004 in their 6" block category.
Not bad for a 2 yr old company I don't think. I'm stoked. Nate and I are VERY happy.

BTW Is it libel if I say that this is the customer who broke my friend's bobcat and let me fix it for 2 grand... plus would not pay for upgrades and extra work he ordered.... lied about the whole deal etc. got me for a total of about 7300$ ??? I'm not saying that he is. I'm just asking if it would be libel if I did say it.

Peach

fixed from below.jpg

D Felix

LawnSite Bronze Member
It's not libel if you can back it up with proof!:)

Looks good... Those blocks are 6" thick? Are they pinned? I'm not familiar with Rockwood...

Check your PM's in a little bit...

Dan

olderthandirt

LawnSite Platinum Member
congrats peach and nice work! No would not libel if you slipped and misspelled the name a little wrong or was off a # on the address LOL

Mac

Zach76

LawnSite Member
Nice work Peach. I've never done anything quite that large, but hope to someday. Seeing what you have done is inspiring. Really makes me want to get out and work. BTW, congratulations on your win. Keep up the good work.

Mykster

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice work.

Doster's L & L

LawnSite Senior Member
WOW WOW WOW!!! Those pics are awesome!! So how much experience did you have prior to doing work like this and the other jobs you have pictured? You do great work peach!! Keep it up!

KerryB

LawnSite Senior Member
Congrats Peach, looks great. I am glad you were recognised for your hard work. And looks like maybe youll be getting some of that money back in the way of free advertising on his property. lol
He who laffs last laffs best.