• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

web page search engines

Gentlemen, (and ladies) first of all let me thank all for the posts I've enjoyed since getting on this site. Thanks to ideas presented here I have changed my company name (to present a more professional image) and have gone through the steps to register my domain and create and publish my web site. http://www.smlandscaping.com

(Before you tell me how bland and boring it is with no pictures - I know, but I haven't been smart enough to take pictures of my work in the past and now is not a good time.)

Since I did a name change all of my paperwork now reflects my web site - business cards, letterhead, invoices, but I'd like to be able to be found by search engines also.

My question is this. How do I go about getting my site known on the search engines? I did a search of old posts and found some mentions of this but no real details as to how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.