• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

web page

garth1967

LawnSite Senior Member
i was thing about getting a web page started i was hoping you guys couldtell me how much success you have been getting from yours

BSDeality

LawnSite Silver Member
I have one, I get compliments on it all the time. However I cannot say it is a "money-maker". since most of visitors are my existing customers. I am starting to gain ranking in most search engines now. I feel it adds a touch of professionalism to my (young and) growing business.

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
Hi garth1967,

If you didn't know, we have many free web templates you can download and use. It's a great way to get yourself up and running quickly. You can always create a more customized website later.

<table width=100%>
<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td></td></tr></table>
<center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>