Lawn Care Forum banner

Web Site for Property Size?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  StihlGreen 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

What is the web site that I have seen mentioned for a rough size estimate for potential properties? Also, does anyone have an example of a commercial contract that I could look at?

#6 ·
#8 ·
#9 ·
Hey Team,

I was looking at this post and was having trouble finding what you guys are talking about. He wanted to find the site where he could find out property info such as lot size. I went to this site above and after clicking so many sub-titles, I could not find lot sizes. Could you step me through this by telling me each sub-title to click on to to find info on property size here in Marion county.
I know it is asking a lot, but I asking please.
Thanks......

#10 ·
Hey Team,

I was looking at this post and was having trouble finding what you guys are talking about. He wanted to find the site where he could find out property info such as lot size. I went to this site above and after clicking so many sub-titles, I could not find lot sizes. Could you step me through this by telling me each sub-title to click on to to find info on property size here in Marion county.
Thanks......
Click on the link titled "To view your new 2007 property tax, click here." From that location just enter the house number and street name.

#11 ·
Hey Team,

Thanks......
Click on the link titled "To view your new 2007 property tax, click here." From that location just enter the owners name and street name.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.