1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

website hosting

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by yourlawnguy, Nov 18, 2002.

1. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

Someone recently posted a link to a website host for $7.77 / month this site also offered domain registration but I can't seem to find the post. Can someone please help?

2. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

I have a cuple of people that I know that use:

http://www.readyhosting.com

It is $ 99 ($8.25/month) for the year and they have free domain registration for as long as you host your site with them.

3. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

I can't recommend a Website host but I can tell you a place that will register your domain name at a GREAT price. The site is Godaddy.com They have the best rates I have seen. I have registered several names through them.

They also offer webhosting but I haven't tried them.
    Darb

4. yourlawnguy

I believe Fantasylawns made the post and the total yearly cost was $90 something dollars with $15.00 of that being the domain reg. Thats what I'm looking for I'm not ready to build the site yet but I do want to reserve the name.

5. A1 Grass

A1 Grass LawnSite Senior Member

My website is hosted for FREE, without BANNERS at IREPUBLICS.COM. Never any problems - free if you're a business.

6. yourlawnguy

O.K. I found it thru an internet search. It was PowWeb I hope fantasylawns was the one who originally posted because thats who I gave as a referal

7. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks .... Powerweb has been good ....fair price n no down time

8. pilotcoplawnboy

pilotcoplawnboy LawnSite Member

9. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

i use namesecure.com its 15.00 per year and includes forwarding service my site is on the free site i get with my isp

http://promolawn.com