Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the website up and going. Still under construction with plenty to add, but its up and started. Let us know what you think so far. :cool2:

http://web.me.com/chestnutoaks/

·
Registered
28,605 Posts
wow!! nice website! you guys are huge for only starting in 2002!! good work creates good business.. that is the way i look at things and you guys obviously made it come true.. so when can i come work for you? hahaha nice website guys and best of luck and hope the work keeps coming in....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys!

jlm, I'll be passing through your way possibly weekend after next. Headed down with my buddy to his farm in sumter to get in some bow hunting. :cool2:

·
Registered
796 Posts
thanks guys!

jlm, I'll be passing through your way possibly weekend after next. Headed down with my buddy to his farm in sumter to get in some bow hunting. :cool2:
Not:hammerhead:Ga Dome for Clemson/Bama game that weekend.:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not:hammerhead:Ga Dome for Clemson/Bama game that weekend.:)
:wall doh! I forgot. Oh well, maybe I can talk ricky into going next weekend instead of the following weekend. :clapping:

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Looks Great!!!!...Who is who on the site? On Lawnsite.

·
Registered
28,605 Posts
:wall doh! I forgot. Oh well, maybe I can talk ricky into going next weekend instead of the following weekend. :clapping:
you could drop your 190 off on your way by! i got three lots to clear, a pool to backfill, and a french drain and the french drain needed done two weeks ago, they want the lots cleared now and the pool backfill has to get done the only thing that would stop us would be rain... and that usually doesnt either unless it gets to muddy. haha

what county are you hunting in? must be richland. cuz it doesnt open in kershaw until sept.
how are you guys coming down? I found out there are actually two elgins in SC, how stupid is that! but the sumter exit on twenty is like ten or twelve miles above the exit for my elgin..

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks Great!!!!...Who is who on the site? On Lawnsite.
Im vicenut, and he's prez. ;) haha, Im on the right, the young un, and prez is on the left. :laugh:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks great. i am always amazed at yalls work. i would love to see some of it in person next time i come to greenville. and have fun at the clemson game! go tigers!
sounds good, hit us up with a PM next time you come this way and we can show you some stuff. :waving:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.