Website So Far - Suggestions Please!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by DeafDreamer, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Smiket

Smiket LawnSite Member

Here are a few things you should add to it:
    [​IMG]

Keep in mind that these are just a few basic elements and if you want to get more online visibility you need to put in a lot more effort.

To put things in perspective, here is the website of one of our clients that offers tree care services:
    progressivetree.com

Notice how you can tell right from the start what they do, where they are located, how you can contact them, what their clients think, their business hours and what makes them qualified to safely work on trees.

Good luck to you and let me know if you have any questions, I will gladly answer them.

Theodoric13 likes this.
  2. ZeroTurnDrifter

ZeroTurnDrifter LawnSite Member

this thread is slowing but wanted to add some insight if I may... Take a look at other professional service's websites that are near you... other lawn services and property maintenance companies... see what their websites look like... you dont need to replicate their sites, but you should strive for a similar effect, while standing out in your own way... dont do something too artistic, make something easy to navigate, and something that gets strait to the point. make something easy to look at to understand what you do, and concentrate heavily on SEO once you are happy with your design.

Theodoric13 likes this.
  3. Theodoric13

Theodoric13 LawnSite Member

I like it's simplicity, and functinality.

However, I see everything in SEO. You should definitlyhave at least one keyword targerted page that talks about your service area. This is very important when it comes to google searchers finding your company over others.

You have the service pages, but definitly need to add things like leaf removal in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. Talk about your area, name some landmarks, and put targeted key words throughout each and every page.

I am sure you intend to show this to new clients in person, and for that its great, but if you want search results you need to be specitfic about your service area.

There are countless examples of these pages. For examples search for "lawn care in Sturgeon Bay", "Leaf removal in Sturgeon Bay" and see some examples there. Other cities can provide great examples as well.