1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

websites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by mike9497, Dec 21, 2002.

1. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

anyone know of a good website makers.looking to get a website and wanted to know what companies you have used and what the rates are thanks.

2. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

I do my own but most of the host services will either provide design services or assistance. Your best bet would be with a local host some of them will even provide you with free design service if you sign up for a year. Here's one you can tryhttp://www.nsyncdata.net/ I haven't dealt with them myself but I've seen some of their sites and they look good. If you design your own site you can get much cheaper hosting, under $10.00/mo.
    Good luck:cool:

3. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey mike I know a good freind who knows how to build websites and he does a good job. He is also making me one and he could probaly do yours for a good price he doesn't do it buy the hour he just gives u a flat one time price. Now hes not a big company he dosent even work for anyone he goes to school with me but that dont mean he cant do a good job. Having him do it is way cheaper than having a professional do it but its the same quality.
    You can contact him at zeroentity@lightningdezigns.com

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

5. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

:D
    Mine is the same as Kirbys Lawn.