• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

WEBSITES

JTRIMCO

LawnSite Member
Looking to create a web site. I saw a few of yours and would like to know who to contact and who has the best deals. Thanks

Lawn Cruiser

LawnSite Member
KirbysLawn who does your hosting? Iset up a website through my quickbook's but didn't really like how I had no control. I have a brother-in-law that is a graphic artist and said he could set one up for me, I just need to registar my name(which I did) and then get someone to host it, and that is where I am at this point. For those of you that have a website are the benifits worth the price of the webstite?

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
Originally posted by Lawn Cruiser
KirbysLawn who does your hosting?.....For those of you that have a website are the benifits worth the price of the webstite?
I get mine through ICOM. If you look on my site at http://www.kirbycuttin.com you will see a banner from them, click on it and it will take you there. If you decide to use them and click on the banner first I get $50 for it so please do that, every little bit helps. :)

As for the second question, yes, YES, Y-E-S, yes, yes!!

Ray

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
My domain name was $13.50 a year and $10 a month to have it hosted for the first year and $8.33 a month for the second year. Websites are easy to make, even I attempted to make one. I plan to try do a better job this winter when I get some time.