Weed Control and T-3000

sidepipes

LawnSite Member
Considering a new T for the spring. My current M.O. is a Centri using three way for broadcast spray. I also use a hand can for edges etc. with redzone. The amount of Redzone I use is relative cheap and I figure it makes a good impression to use it on the more noticeable areas.

I was wondering if any T owners use the independent tank option on a T to spray a alternative to three way for your edge work? Do you think it is worth $350 extra for this option?

Rayholio

LawnSite Bronze Member
I've got one with 200 hours that I'd sell for $4,000...

Problem is that it has been ejected from the hitch carrier rack, and needs some TLC... namely every single steering componant.. belts tightened.. and who knows what else. It runs, drives, and sprays as is.. but probably needs a couple thousond in parts.

Or I'll fix it in the spring... but I already replaced it, and don't need 2 T3ks..

ted putnam

LawnSite Fanatic
From what I saw in "The Video", I can't say that I'm surprised. Demolition Derby seems to be the name of the game.

Nice T you've got there Houser. Should make someone looking for a T a nice addition to their operation.

CHARLES CUE

LawnSite Gold Member
Considering a new T for the spring. My current M.O. is a Centri using three way for broadcast spray. I also use a hand can for edges etc. with redzone. The amount of Redzone I use is relative cheap and I figure it makes a good impression to use it on the more noticeable areas.

I was wondering if any T owners use the independent tank option on a T to spray a alternative to three way for your edge work? Do you think it is worth $350 extra for this option?
I have a independent tank but i use gly in it and other products. I spray 3 way out of the main tank and do all my edging with that.

And yes it think it's worth $300.00 just remember that you can't carry extra fert with that tank on. and that is nice with big yards.

Good luck

Charles Cue

Rayholio

LawnSite Bronze Member
The rack was supposedly created to not need straps. We had eye loops installed on it so that we could have the extra security of a strap.

At the time of the rack failure, there was a strap accross the machine... and it broke it.

The machine came off of the rack immediately after a turn at about 10-15 mph... We think it was the combination of turn inursia, and a pothole that percipitated this..

gregory

LawnSite Bronze Member
nice looking T also seems to be in great shape which it should be with that amount of hrs on it........