Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys put in your back pack sprayers to spot kill weeds in yards and flower beds? broad leaf killer? round-up? also what backpack spray do yall use?i am looking for something that is concentrated so i can mix with water and put in the sprayer and when i see weeds i can spray them. thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Check this page out. This is what I use and it is cheaper getting here then at your local stores. Be carefull not to step in this stuff or you will leave dead grass foot prints.

http://store.yahoo.com/btgrowersupply/rounquikprod.html

·
Registered
294 Posts
You do not want to use a non selecetive herbicide such as round up on a lawn. It will kill the grass as well as the weed. OK for bed areas where you may have weeds and grass. For lawns, you need a selective herbicide, that will not harm the grass. Personally, for broadleaf weed control, I use 2-4-D. There are some grasses that you can't use this on, such as Bent Grass. If you are not licensed to apply chemicals, you should not be using anything!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Originally posted by scweedman
Shindawa backpack sprayers are the best.
Really? WHY?.....................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.