Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done a couple of Mulch flower bed jobs and ive been using the 15 year weedmat. The beds ive done were terribly neglected so i had to go through the dirt with a fine tooth comb to remove roots and weeds. afterwards, i'd give it a good dousing with roundup and cover with weedmat and mulch. Sound about right, or am i going to have problems? And while i've got ya, is roundup pro worth the $169.00 per concentrate container?
Thanks

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright, extended control no more. thanks for the heads up. I'll chalk that up to a dumb decision and hope for the best. if not, i'll fix it. It says "for up to four months,". If it happens, i'll reimburse for mulch job and replace plants in 4 months. I'll keep everyone posted on that one. Oh ya, and did i mention...no more extended control?

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the advice guys! I went and cut the house that i sprayed today, and everything is still in great shape. i'll keep my eyes on it though. And as of right now, im done using weedmat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.