Weeds from hell

Rossislawn

LawnSite Member
I have this one lawn and man let me tell you.The weeds have gone mad.This has got to be the worst lawn I have ever seen.What does everyone think about me putting down dimensoin again.Yes, I mean a another app of the stuff.

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
Granular is great for fertilizing, I haven't used dimension but I was under the assumption that it is a pre emergent. Read the label.
I would say that now you have to spray a post emergent and my flavor of choice is Speedzone. You will be impressed. It costs more but it does everything it says.

DiscoveryLawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Rossislawn,
Deminsion is a pre-emergent for anual grassy weeds such as crabgrass. It does have some post emergent attributes for crabgrass in its early stages and some pre-emergent effects on some broadleaf weeds (oxalis and spurge for example) but its primary function is to prevent anual grasses. You need to apply a post-emegent for broadleaf weeds AFTER YOU GET YOUR APPLICATORS LICENSE (if necessary in your state, by the way)
David

SodKing

LawnSite Bronze Member
Lets go back a bit, What types of weeds are you having problems with? Three- way is a great product but not the best. Three-way has trouble with certain weeds.

More info please.

General Grounds

LawnSite Senior Member
:blob3: rossi, try a sprayed app of momentum, with gallery mixed into it, the momentum will kill whats up and the gallery will prevent new weeds from coming up, it may be pricy but way effective. tony

Top Forums