• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Weekends

PatriotLandscape

LawnSite Bronze Member
I try and hold off weekends for laboring work. especially this time of year. the 2 weeks before memorial day and 4th of July we work 7 days a week.

procut

LawnSite Bronze Member
I usually do not intentionally scheduele anything for weekends, I leave them to get caught up.

However, this Sunday I'm planning on doing some mulching, shrub trimming & removal. Its at a commercial site, and everything is up near the door and where customers park, Because its Sunday, there won't be anyone there, so its just easier that way.

AL Inc

LawnSite Bronze Member
I don't think I've worked a Sunday in about three years...I put in enough hours Mon-Sat. Years ago I used to work 7 days a week, before I was married and had a family. Sundays are for family time.

Tagg

LawnSite Member
ALWAYS Saturdays and Sundays.

LindblomRJ

LawnSite Silver Member
I often work at my paying job during the weekends. If behind or otherwise on Saturdays otherwise try to spend some time with my wife.

twj721

LawnSite Senior Member
Sat is a given work day but Sunday only if I have the school property to do that will soon change as we only have 19 more days of school left