Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
I think first of March for me.
First of march for weekly mowing? Are you kidding me? No way, no how any yard is ready for weekly mowing in march!!

Some of the hacks might be mowing every week then, but there isn't any reason to jump the gun that early. Mow it every week during a dry April and may and see what happens!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

First of march for weekly mowing? Are you kidding me? No way, no how any yard is ready for weekly mowing in march!!

Some of the hacks might be mowing every week then, but there isn't any reason to jump the gun that early. Mow it every week during a dry April and may and see what happens!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Wouldn't jump to weekly that fast; maybe a 10 day cycle.

Upper 40's last night, mid 60's today and back into the 70's tomorrow.

Won't be treading on any frosty grass this morning. Going to be a shop day, early quits and go check out the fair.
Posted via Mobile Device
if you make it to the fair today, there is a tent selling donuts over by the main expo hall. its called something "Dutchman", least thats what they said to follow on facebook. you will see them making the donuts in there, get some!!!

They were the best glazed donuts ever, plus they were huge...

This is going to be a good year guys people are really starting to let loose of the money :clapping:
Z turn

Election years are normally good, but don't hold your breath. Look for a really big down turn after the November Elections. I fear the Liberals will take the election because the Right sure doesn't have it together at this point.

Z turn

Election years are normally good, but don't hold your breath. Look for a really big down turn after the November Elections. I fear the Liberals will take the election because the Right sure doesn't have it together at this point.

Ric, I don't think my customers give a damn about the election, they are spending money and refering me to new clients who are spending money. I have worked the last 3 weekends in a row and have hired help again.:clapping:

Z turn

Ric, I don't think my customers give a damn about the election, they are spending money and refering me to new clients who are spending money. I have worked the last 3 weekends in a row and have hired help again.:clapping:
Z turn

Good for you, I am experiences a surge in business also.

I hate to be pessimistic, but. Make Hay while the sun shines because we are heading for a fall in the Fall IMHO.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.