• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

weirdest things you have dug up!!!!!!! : - }

sprinklerhead

LawnSite Member
Speaking of burried treasure. I dug into a concrete mixer with bullet holes in it. Come to find out this old italian guy that does concrete got all drunk and stupid on the job couldn't get the machine to work and fired a round of bullets an buried it!!! i wish i had pics this was about 15 years ago.

I know you guys have found some weird sh$# to.

PurpHaze

LawnSite Fanatic
Wet_Boots said:
I found Jimmy Hoffa, but I put him back.
I swear to God Boots that I didn't read this thread until AFTER I'd already responded with something about Hoffa where Sprinklerhead had mentioned the Italian and the cement mixer on the other thread. LOL :p

PurpHaze

LawnSite Fanatic
JonHolland said:
I thought only Hayes did stadium work boots :)
ROFLMAO!!! We do have a "Sons of Italy" hall here. Don't know if any of them had anything to do with building our stadiums though. However, after seeing the foundations for various things and having to crawl down in one hole with a ladder to cap off one line while they were building the latest one there'd be NO problem burying someone in concrete at a stadium. :blob3:

OP
sprinklerhead

sprinklerhead

LawnSite Member
I have a collection of what i call lucky horse shoes i have found threw out the years.