1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Well Established Businss for sale NE indianapolis

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by doemoon, Jan 9, 2007.

1. doemoon

doemoon LawnSite Member

I have a mowing business for sale in the Fishers area (NE Indianapolis) for sale. Will include accounts only and all the accounts are residental. I am looking for an owner operator who has been in the business for 3-5 years. Would be a perfect opportunity for someone who offers additional services such as mulch, tree trimming, etc. The mowing brings in 37-40K per year revenue with mulch and other services it could easily bring in 50K. Many higher end customers with $750,000 + value homes.

This is a well established business with many repeat customers. 85%+ of customers have been served for 3 or more years. All of the accounts are within a 10 miles of each other with many groups of 3 + yards at one stop.

For more information and to inquire send an email to dem@sbcglobal.net or call 317-201-2199.

2. doemoon

doemoon LawnSite Member

Some other information. This is a part time business. I can get all the mowing done in about 3.5 days myself and with a help I can get done in about 2 days.

3. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

I sent you an e-mail a little while ago. You can respond to that or PM me. I'm interested in learning more. Thanks

Kevin