• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Well, I Finally Did It!!!

lawnjockey51

LawnSite Member
After two years of discussion I finally did it. I just took delivery of my new 52" Hustler Mini Z with the BAC-VAC. I walked in the house and said, "Were going in the Lawn business", the wife said, "You mean, YOU'RE going into the lawn business". I thought that went well.:rolleyes:

Reliable Lawns

LawnSite Member
lawnjockey51 said:
After two years of discussion I finally did it. I just took delivery of my new 52" Hustler Mini Z with the BAC-VAC. I walked in the house and said, "Were going in the Lawn business", the wife said, "You mean, YOU'RE going into the lawn business". I thought that went well.:rolleyes:
Well at least you didn't start your statement with " WOMAN, we are going in the lawn business". Then it could have gone south! LOL Good Luck

the ace

LawnSite Member
lawnjockey51 said:
After two years of discussion I finally did it. I just took delivery of my new 52" Hustler Mini Z with the BAC-VAC. I walked in the house and said, "Were going in the Lawn business", the wife said, "You mean, YOU'RE going into the lawn business". I thought that went well.:rolleyes:[/

Don't worry, that "YOU'RE" will become "WE" once the money starts coming in!
I heard the same thing! lol

daveintoledo

LawnSite Silver Member
money starts coming in!
I heard the same thing! lol[/QUOTE]

to a degree anyway, it shure helps her open her eyes to other noew purchases hahahahaa:p