Well once again it’s raining in Northeastern PA

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Marine03112, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Bronze Member

well tbh I am at my wits end. Was going to aerate tomorrow but nope not going to chance it way to wet after this evenings rain. Don’t even know if my toro standon is going to be able to go on lawns tomorrow. Man I am really looking forward to sending the prepays out and then calling it a year. It just won’t stop raining lol.

2. Marine03112

Oh now a tornado watch

3. hort101

hort101 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from S.E. New England

Ya feeling kinda like Seattle:dizzy:
    Raining here again now:hammerhead:

Marine03112 likes this.
  4. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Same but this is the first 2 days i got to work all day. We have been lucky just spotty rain

hort101 likes this.
  5. Marine03112

Ya I am going to try to aerate on a route that is 65 miles away. Good thing I marketed 45 minutes from my home base. Hopefully they don’t get as much rain as us tonight. Ugh. I am in Scranton Pa and going to Bethlehem Pa. hopefully it won’t be as bad

6. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

from the look of the radar it will be wet

7. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from USA

How do you even poke through the rock up there? A family member has property 10-15 miles south of "Electric City" (Scranton).

JLSLLC likes this.
  8. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Agreed. Wet here too. Not the time of year where we need any rainfall at all, really, with the cool temps.

hort101 likes this.
  9. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Its been raining quite a bit here this fall as well! Im contracted to aerate a commercial site all day with the big kubota tomorrow, but it rained all day yesterday and all night. I expect a cancellation call this morning as the tractor/aerator weigh in around 5000 lbs!

10. Hineline

Hineline LawnSite Senior Member

Man, I got lucky last night and was in a slight split in the front where I have a new lawn to go in. Maybe a 1/4 of an inch of rain at the most. I'm going to delaminate with the harley rake, make a few grade changes, fluff out and seed before the next round tomorrow.

CHARLES CUE likes this.