Well probably gonna loose another week

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Koehn's Lawn Service, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Koehn's Lawn Service

Koehn's Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

This just stinks we got hit with this storm here in colorado looks like we might loose another week here I was wanting to start next Monday we need some warm temps and wind wish this could have hit 2 weeks ago but we don't control mother nature going to be a challenging spring 6 and 7 day weeks won't be any easing into spring cleanups to get the body back in shape going to be all out right off the bat

2. Mowing monkey.

Mowing monkey. LawnSite Senior Member

I might get to mow a couple yards next week but I think rapid growth and every week cutting is still a couple weeks away.

3. Dirtylinus

Dirtylinus LawnSite Member

426D99C1-16DC-4DA8-AA38-9D7B1142410F.jpeg Weeds are already starting to pop, ton of storm damage, crazy weather needs to stop its shorts wearing time lets roll. Throw back Thursday , complete gut and redo

4. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

You’ve got a week
    Hit the gym!

Rowing and stationary biking
    I dunno why that helps but they always seem to be good for basic conditioning

5. OP
    OP
    Koehn's Lawn Service

Believe you me I could use it with the belly I've accumulated this winter lol

6. TPendagast

Male

My belly never goes away it’s counter balance for all the weight I carry on my back

7. OP
    OP
    Koehn's Lawn Service

Lol that's a good way to look at it I'm going to try that maybe carry a back pack balance myself out

8. TPendagast

Male

Yea
    I tried to carry a small fridge
    Justifying the belly counter balanced the fridge and the fridge made sure the belly was stable
    But my wife wasn’t buying it

9. OP
    OP
    Koehn's Lawn Service

Lol that's funny stuff my thing is I would have food in that fridge and would have to keep adding weight to the back

10. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

This is normal weather for Colorado in March? I know I have seen Denver get snow storms in April

Mark Oomkes likes this.