Went through my mowers this winter.

Landscraper1

LawnSite Senior Member
I have been asked a few times to post my equipment. Had so much time on our hands this winter, especially with only 2 minor snow storms. So, I had the men lineup the mowers and I took a couple of pictures, finally.

BL entrance 463.jpg

BL entrance 457.jpg

BL entrance 461.jpg

BL entrance 463.jpg

BL entrance 457.jpg

BL entrance 461.jpg

The Grounds Crew

LawnSite Member
Nice equipment! It's smart that you keep consistent with your equipment. It looks more professional and is easier to maintain the same machine. I bet you know those machines inside and out. I see you have lot's of stalls for topsoils, rocks, and other landscape materials. Is that usually stocked for your company to use or do you sell that like a retail distributor?

Last edited:
OP
Landscraper1

Landscraper1

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice equipment! It's smart that you keep consistent with your equipment. It looks more professional and is easier to maintain the same machine. I bet you know those machines inside and out. I see you have lot's of stalls for topsoils, rocks, and other landscape materials. Is that usually stocked for your company to use or do you sell that like a retail distributor?

Thanks. I do try to stay consistant with my equipment. Your right about knowing the machines. I never bring a mower to the dealer unless it's a warrenty issue. Even then, only if it's something major.

Just for our use. The bins to the right were built this winter. I will be asphalting them soon, hopefully.

Here is a better pic:
BL entrance 449.jpg

BL entrance 449.jpg

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Way cool.

In that one picture, it looks like you had them all in, and are giving them a lexture on how they are to perform this year. Maybe the one you are pointing at has been outta line a little? :laugh::laugh:

OP
Landscraper1

Landscraper1

LawnSite Senior Member
Way cool.

In that one picture, it looks like you had them all in, and are giving them a lexture on how they are to perform this year. Maybe the one you are pointing at has been outta line a little? :laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:Your right, It does look like that.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But, that's not me. That's my Foreman/Mechanic telling me that the mower's vac needs to be repaired.