1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

We're Back!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Texas Mower Parts, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Some of you aready know me. I'm Travis Yoder with Landscape Supply located in Waco, Texas. We are sponsors once again with our new website: www.texasmowerparts.com. Give us a look and check out our everyday low prices and our flat $9.95 shipping. If you have any ?'s, email me at travis@texasmowerparts.com. Thanks for having us back!
    -Travis

2. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome back...good guy, folks....good prices....he just needs to carry FluidFilm....:waving:

Hope you got your driveway issue resolved!

3. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Hey! I drive through Waco all the time on my way to Austin or San Antonio. Maybe the next time I drive through Waco I'll stop by!

4. Texas Mower Parts

from Texas

Stop by any time! We have a very nice store in which we sell Gravely, Hustler, Toro, Snapper, RedMax, Kawasaki, etc.

If you don't see what you need on our web site, give me a shout. There are many more parts that I need to add to the site. Thanks
    -Travis

5. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Will you ever put Toro parts online?

6. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Glad to see you back on here.

BTW, those 104 lbs of Exmark Lazer Mulching blades were sitting on my doorstep when I got home on Friday :D Much faster than I expected them.

7. Texas Mower Parts

from Texas

8. Texas Mower Parts

from Texas

Keith, I'm happy it got there so fast. Thanks for the business buddy!
    -Travis

9. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

No specific Toro parts right now. It just seems that my dealer rapes me on little stuff like for the blowers on my z's or striping roller parts. I already buy blades, belts, filters, bearings, and stuff of that sort elsewhere. I know he has to make his money just like I do but I can order stuff myself and have it here faster than he does.

10. Just Mow

Just Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Do you sell Stihl equipment