1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Were do you Buy Blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mikeylikesit5805, Jun 1, 2008.

1. mikeylikesit5805

mikeylikesit5805 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kent OH

Hi all,

I've been looking for a good website to buy mower blades, anybody have a favorite?

thanks!

2. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

i just bought some at one of the sponsers to the right...landscaperpro...along with some air filters.

3. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

I found the cheapest on Deere Oregon Gator blades form TheGreenDealer on eBay. And my Dixie Chopper blades from MowPart.com .. a sponsor on here.

4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

russo power...they have a website....or our dealer is pretty cheap

5. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

I have learned to hate Oregon blades. They never cut as good as the factory blades. I have also had them pretty out of balance brand new.

There is however one aftermarket blade that I am very impressed with and that is Stens. They cut great and have never had a balance problem with them. Stens is owned by Airens which owns gravely, everide and a few others.

6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

How are those Dixie Chopper blades working for you?:)

7. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

We now carry Stens blades on our site. Take a look. All orders ship for $9.95, nobody else offers that and our low prices.