Might have to go out plowing tomorrow night if the weatherman is right. Our state of readiness sucks right now. Partly our fault, partly out of our hands. We've got one snoway serviced and ready to roll, the second snoway is currently sitting in the yard of our dealer ready for servicing (we'll need him to do it tomorrow), our two tailgate salters both work but... Neither one can be adjusted for different spin speeds. They're both at about half-speed and that's it. Can't dial them up, or down. Also, one of the two only works if you keep your finger on the BLAST button without removing it. Hopefully, those can be looked at quickly tomorrow. However, the biggest headache is our Meyers pump. We decided after last winter to replace the crappy old E-47 that came used (WELL USED) with our truck. Last week we took in the truck only to find out that the E-60 we ordered hadn't arrived yet. The dealer is hoping for this wednesday. We'll see. Thing is, our E-47 is so unreliable that it probably won't even work for an hour, let alone all night. The dealer has a new E-47 that we could get installed probably immediately but we've heard the E-60 kicks a-s-s compared to it. Also, he suggested we could get an Arctic pump instead of a Meyers and that it is comparable to the E-60. So...do we wait for the E-60, even though we have no idea when it'll arrive? Do we just go ahead and get the new E-47, even though it's slow? Or do we opt for the Arctic pump? We're going to try some other dealers around but chances are we won't find an E-60 as early as tomorrow. Had we have known all this, I wouldn't have gone on vacation to the States earlier this month, and maybe my partner could have talked his wife into not giving birth on Halloween, and maybe we both could have avoided getting sick at the same time this week. Beauty start to the winter, eh?