We're selling items on eBay daily

naturescaretaker

LawnSite Senior Member
Over the next three weeks we will be selling various items on eBay related to the business. There are spare parts, tools and equipment. To see the items go to:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/brianmckenna/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

There will be quite a lot of parts. Some of the equipment will be:

Turfco Bed Edger
74" cut Dixie Chopper with a lot of extra parts (30 new blades & 70 used once blades) 250 hours appx.
9HP Little Wonder Blower
1998 Isuzu 16' Box truck with 4' Beaver Tail, all racks included
12' single axle trailer
Oregon Heavy Duty Blade Grinder 88-021 (Used for two hours)

We will be listing the items on eBay and there will be 10-15 items per day listed. The auctions will be 7 days long starting tomorrow.

Keep you eyes posted. EVERYTHING will start at 0.99 and sell with no reserve. Shipping will be actual cost. There is a lot of new stuff as far as parts go.

We are closing the business for personal reasons. Please don't ask. A lot of the stuff was sold already to local folks who purchased our contracts so they could continue the contractual work we have.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas

OP
naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker

LawnSite Senior Member
Oregon 88-023 Blade Sharpener and Turfco Bed Edger now listed. Both start at $99 on eBay.

TinMan1

LawnSite Senior Member
PM sent...

OP
naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker

LawnSite Senior Member
liked the Turfco Bed Edger till i seen what it would cost to ship it.
Yes, it is a heavy thing. I am looking around for options that would be more cost effective but haven't found one yet.

OP
naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker

LawnSite Senior Member
It is a 1998 Isuzu gas. It has 194000 miles on it. We put a new transmission in 5K ago and a new engine at 153K. There still is a warranty on the transmission. It comes with all rack and now has a 4' beaver tail (16'box). There is a picture of it in the pictures that are online. After the first of the year I will post detailed pictures. We are going to list it for $7900. It also has a irrigation bin storage system. Again, all the pictures will be coming after the first of the year.

I didnt see the box truck on ebay. What are asking and can you give a few more details?