1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

West coast Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Niki, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Niki

Niki LawnSite Member

Hello everyone, I am so happy to find this web site having just starting up my own lawn care business. I worked for a golf course in lawn maintenance a few years back but after moving closer to the water I decided to start my own business. Business is moving along nicely especially since grass grows year around where I live. It also doesn't hurt that there are numerous 55+ mobile home communities.
    The equipment that I am using at present is a commercial zero turn 4217 Husqvarna, 22" self propelled toro, 22" self propelled John Deere, but the best purchase was my 40v battery operated pulan weed eater/edger.
    At first my intentions were to just mow a few lawns for the exercise but after the first year I realised there was a real need for meticulous lawn care. I love what I am doing right now and I am even seeking out more knowledge to promote and establish my business.
    I feel very blessed that I live in an area where our agricultural extension agent has free classes on things such as master gardening, propagation and even composting.
    I encourage all of you to check with your local extension agent for their free classes.
    Thank you,
    Niki:waving:

2. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

3. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Welcome Niki.
    easy-lift guy