Lawn Care Forum banner
281 - 300 of 4,090 Posts
Hey guys, just found this thread courtesy of Tim. I'm working in the Airport Area and Braver County mostly. Also do work for some local Real Estate agents which puts me all over Pittsburgh. No time to read all 28 pages today lol but i read a few and you guys seem like a good bunch! Have a productive week you all!
Same too you, Will be productive if rain holds off!!

Discussion starter · #284 ·
Man...I hope we get some rain-free days...I just looked at the boots I wore Friday and there's mold growing on the leather, lol. I guess the waterproof gore-tex lining held so much moisture, when the leather dried, the moisture under the leather couldn't escape because the leather pores closed up...well, heck, I don't know, all I care is that my boots are still waterproof!

lol my steel toed work boots are soaking still. they have been on my ski boot dryer since yesterday and just dont seem to want to dry!

Well that was a nice day of 80 percent rain! Turned out pretty nice and man was the grass high!! Looking like rain tomorrow and Wenesday, I hope not too much I got a ton to do

I'm glad it wasn't raining today...we were pulling out of Robinson at 630 as the storm rolled in.
haha Ya it rolled in nice and slow today luckily. I am surprised I didnt see you at all we were all over robinson, rt60 and kennedy today

Discussion starter · #293 ·
haha Ya it rolled in nice and slow today luckily. I am surprised I didnt see you at all we were all over robinson, rt60 and kennedy today
I was keeping my eyes out for you. We started off of 60 right by the 79 exit, then went to the corner of Pine Hollow and Coreopolis, up to GSK off of FedEx drive, then CVS at 60 and Beaver Grade, then CVS in Crafton off 60.

I was keeping my eyes out for you. We started off of 60 right by the 79 exit, then went to the corner of Pine Hollow and Coreopolis, up to GSK off of FedEx drive, then CVS at 60 and Beaver Grade, then CVS in Crafton off 60.
Dangwe were just missing each other, the corner of pine hollow, must be that HOA I mow a lawn right on that dead end street. GSK is where my aunt used to work and my uncle currently works, we went past the bottom of the hill about 1230 We stopped at chic fila right across the main road there!

Discussion starter · #296 ·
Dangwe were just missing each other, the corner of pine hollow, must be that HOA I mow a lawn right on that dead end street. GSK is where my aunt used to work and my uncle currently works, we went past the bottom of the hill about 1230 We stopped at chic fila right across the main road there!
Yeah, maybe I'll see you around next Monday! Hopefully our days start getting a little shorter...I sold my business and now I'm working just as much as last year. :dizzy:

Yeah, maybe I'll see you around next Monday! Hopefully our days start getting a little shorter...I sold my business and now I'm working just as much as last year. :dizzy:
Maybe! I dont think my days will ever get shorter... you probably have a little less headaches though

Yes, for a day that started out with sprinkles at 6:30, and a forecast of 60% rain, it was a good day. I got started at 8:30, and worked until 7:00. Turf was dry at mid-afternoon, and drying well in places with heavy clipping burden. I will take these days anytime.

However, it was warmer than expected. By late afternoon, I realized how hot I was, how thirsty I had become, and how my face was burning from the wind and sun. I'll have to make a more concerted effort to drink more these days.

I always bring a huge jug of water. Today didnt turn out to bad, We been mowing alot, I really would feel alot better if I can start getting some of these landscape jobs done. Hopefully tomorrow the afternoon is at least nice, got a final in the morning

281 - 300 of 4,090 Posts