1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Western PA Landscapers!

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by 93Chevy, Feb 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That's freaking crazy...everything's still growing. I cut up to Dec 5th last year...not every week in November, but I put the mower on to pick up the leaves.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Ya I usually mow to the last week of november sometimes first week of decemberTim I meant to ask you what will you be doing this winter? Sidewalks I guess or do you get to plow?

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'm definitely in a truck this year finally.

4. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

People want me to finish up too brad. I am only going to mow a few more weeks then I will do a few if they call or to do cleanups but I was done last year by Thanksgiving. I have been going every other week on not quite half of my yards already

5. deere615

SWEET fun fun!

6. deere615

I have been skipping a few this week and next week I am bagging lawns then November the really cleanups start some places i do weekly some bi and others 1 cleanup at the end. Seems to work well for me and keep steady work through November

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, definitely looking forward to it. I've had enough of pushing a shovel.

However I'm not looking forward to getting constantly yelled at every time I go out.

8. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I like to try and continue mowing through november and just bag everything like always. Those cleanups are my favorite compared to the one timers

9. deere615

By who? lol
    Same here

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

By the boss who else :laugh::laugh: