24K views 59 replies 22 participants last post by  tadpole 
#1 ·
I have been given this job to re-do this pond
It was put In with no liner for the water falls and it leaked
How would you tackel this job??

Plant Bedrock Grass Natural landscape Groundcover

See less See more
#54 ·
So in other words this poor customer had someone install a crap water feature. She calls another guy who says "yeah, I can fix that" but after two years of "work" she ended up with a rock garden. Interesting.....and sad.

#55 ·
So in other words this poor customer had someone install a crap water feature. She calls another guy who says "yeah, I can fix that" but after two years of "work" she ended up with a rock garden. Interesting.....and sad.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Another episode of "Trunkslammers - The Series".

#58 ·
we would have knocked that thing out in a day and a half.....we would have been running 2 pumps at 2-3k gph....that water feature could have been awesome....we are designing a 25 ft tall rock feature in my own backyard (25ft tall / 40ft wide) will be frames and then spraycreted to look like natural rock formation...will have several different sized and styles of falls...gpmh's somewhere in the 10-12k gph....

#60 ·
we would have knocked that thing out in a day and a half.....we would have been running 2 pumps at 2-3k gph....that water feature could have been awesome....we are designing a 25 ft tall rock feature in my own backyard (25ft tall / 40ft wide) will be frames and then spraycreted to look like natural rock formation...will have several different sized and styles of falls...gpmh's somewhere in the 10-12k gph....
What is gpmh? Gpm is gallons/minute and gph is gallons/hour. For the size feature that you are talking about, 25' x 40', 12,000 gph is not enough and 12,000 gpm would be cousin to a flash flood. Somewhere around 20,000 gph is indicated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.