• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

What a nice mower!

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
I just bought this nice little Metro HP 48" 15 Kaw with 16" Tires and Yes ECS.
This mower is so smooth i cant wait to take her out mowing. If you cannot get a hydro i would strongly suggest getting this little baby.
Oh before i forget! The striping roller is on order and so is the Accelerator Bagger the 6.2 with leaf extention.

955-500.jpg

stslawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
nice looking mower, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for that mower? thanks scottie

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by stslawncare
nice looking mower, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for that mower? thanks scottie
Hay Scottie

I payed 3300 CASH. Its a lot better then the metro. It feels really good to operate.
I dont know what i'm going to mow with it but what ever it is i think i will enjoy it.
John

Oh the 16" tires pull a sulky alot better then the 13" on the metro.

FrankenScagMachines

LawnSite Platinum Member
Hey John :waving:
Nice looking mower! If you can't find a use for it just ship it down here. I could find something for it to do LOL.

Norm Al

LawnSite Bronze Member
based on the snow doesnt look like you will need it anytime soon,,,,,,does it save you a lot of money to purchase in the winter time?

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by Norm Al
based on the snow doesnt look like you will need it anytime soon,,,,,,does it save you a lot of money to purchase in the winter time?
Hay Norm al
Its a left over 03. I think i saved 2 to 3 Hundred.
Eric
If i cant use it ! It will be yours:cool:
john

FrankenScagMachines

LawnSite Platinum Member
Ok John! LOL let me know when and I will send the shipping money LOL LOL