Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this nice little Metro HP 48" 15 Kaw with 16" Tires and Yes ECS.
This mower is so smooth i cant wait to take her out mowing. If you cannot get a hydro i would strongly suggest getting this little baby.
Oh before i forget! The striping roller is on order and so is the Accelerator Bagger the 6.2 with leaf extention.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by stslawncare
nice looking mower, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for that mower? thanks scottie
Hay Scottie

I payed 3300 CASH. Its a lot better then the metro. It feels really good to operate.
I dont know what i'm going to mow with it but what ever it is i think i will enjoy it.
John

Oh the 16" tires pull a sulky alot better then the 13" on the metro.

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Norm Al
based on the snow doesnt look like you will need it anytime soon,,,,,,does it save you a lot of money to purchase in the winter time?
Hay Norm al
Its a left over 03. I think i saved 2 to 3 Hundred.
Eric
If i cant use it ! It will be yours:cool:
john

·
Registered
219 Posts
oooohhhhh...... snow.....I wondered what that white stuff was in the background!!! LOL Nice mower, btw...You must be chomping at the bit to try it out! Enjoy.

·
Registered
205 Posts
John,

I just read a post from Terry in the Exmark forum about the 48" deck that stated the following:

"The walk behind roller for the Turf Tracer HP will NOT fit the Metro HP. No striping roller is available for the Metro HP at this time".

You mentioned that you ordered the striping roller, you might want to check with your dealer.

Pete

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Looks sweet John and all to familiar to the one I have in my garage. I plan on see what can be done for my ECS handles this year. As I cant wait to rip them off and go back to piston. To many limitations IV found with them and it is a ***** to lift the front of the mower at speed if you see and obstacle you’re aimed at in an emergency with your arms in that position. But that 15 hp kaw is great I'm still amazed after no use for roughly 4 months I can go out and start mine in 1-2 pulls with out any trouble at all.

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by ple_1969
John,

I just read a post from Terry in the Exmark forum about the 48" deck that stated the following:

"The walk behind roller for the Turf Tracer HP will NOT fit the Metro HP. No striping roller is available for the Metro HP at this time".

You mentioned that you ordered the striping roller, you might want to check with your dealer.

Pete
Exmark dealers are pissed off that i know before they do. i have orded the roller for that mower. I also know about alot more but can't say much so i dont piss them off anymore.
John

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Kelly's Landscaping
Looks sweet John and all to familiar to the one I have in my garage. I plan on see what can be done for my ECS handles this year. As I cant wait to rip them off and go back to piston. To many limitations IV found with them and it is a ***** to lift the front of the mower at speed if you see and obstacle you’re aimed at in an emergency with your arms in that position. But that 15 hp kaw is great I'm still amazed after no use for roughly 4 months I can go out and start mine in 1-2 pulls with out any trouble at all.
hay kelly
Ive had ECS since they came out. They do have some draw backs BUT i would not go back to pistol grips if christ told me to.
I do think they help when you pull back on a gear drive. Like i hav e found out with my new toy.
John

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by lawndoctorllc
LMAO I was waiting on MEG MO to say that if you install MEGs on it it would double as a snow blower.
Hay Lawndoc
Belive it or not one storm we had i used the 60" lazer with meg-mo on it and it worked. No one home to take a pic but we are expecting some snow tonight:cool:
John

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Meg-Mo
Hey John, I think it would be nice to put a set of Meg-Mo's on that Exmark before you try it out.
All ready on it roy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from the dentist with a cracked tooth.:mad:
John

·
Banned
1,773 Posts
Nice mower John. I thought we almost had you ready to try a hustler this time. :grin Can we ask why you didn't get a hydro?
I guess I'm a power hog. I would want more than 15 hp on a 48"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.