What a nice mower!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Feb 3, 2004.

1. greendave

greendave LawnSite Member

oooohhhhh...... snow.....I wondered what that white stuff was in the background!!! LOL Nice mower, btw...You must be chomping at the bit to try it out! Enjoy.

2. ple_1969

ple_1969 LawnSite Member

John,

I just read a post from Terry in the Exmark forum about the 48" deck that stated the following:

"The walk behind roller for the Turf Tracer HP will NOT fit the Metro HP. No striping roller is available for the Metro HP at this time".

You mentioned that you ordered the striping roller, you might want to check with your dealer.

Pete

3. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Hey John, I think it would be nice to put a set of Meg-Mo's on that Exmark before you try it out.

4. LawnPerfect

LawnPerfect LawnSite Senior Member

LMAO I was waiting on MEG MO to say that if you install MEGs on it it would double as a snow blower.

5. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks sweet John and all to familiar to the one I have in my garage. I plan on see what can be done for my ECS handles this year. As I cant wait to rip them off and go back to piston. To many limitations IV found with them and it is a ***** to lift the front of the mower at speed if you see and obstacle you’re aimed at in an emergency with your arms in that position. But that 15 hp kaw is great I'm still amazed after no use for roughly 4 months I can go out and start mine in 1-2 pulls with out any trouble at all.

6. OP
    OP
    John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Exmark dealers are pissed off that i know before they do. i have orded the roller for that mower. I also know about alot more but can't say much so i dont piss them off anymore.
    John

7. OP
    OP
    John Gamba

from ct

hay kelly
    Ive had ECS since they came out. They do have some draw backs BUT i would not go back to pistol grips if christ told me to.
    I do think they help when you pull back on a gear drive. Like i hav e found out with my new toy.
    John

8. OP
    OP
    John Gamba

from ct

Hay Lawndoc
    Belive it or not one storm we had i used the 60" lazer with meg-mo on it and it worked. No one home to take a pic but we are expecting some snow tonight:cool:
    John

9. OP
    OP
    John Gamba

from ct

All ready on it roy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from the dentist with a cracked tooth.:mad:
    John

10. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice mower John. I thought we almost had you ready to try a hustler this time. :grin Can we ask why you didn't get a hydro?
    I guess I'm a power hog. I would want more than 15 hp on a 48"