What a nice mower!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Feb 3, 2004.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

well john we are a little ways out...but nice to know their a fellow connecticutian here.

lawndog-true, dont you hate to take those hot off the showroom floor machines out to do any real work:D :cry:

2. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, but then again battle scars give them some character.:cool:

3. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Very nice, John. Mine looks almost in the same condition (but not ECS) Will have had it 4 years on March 8th.

4. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Hey, wait a minute. That air filter should fit my 17hp Kaw. I need one like that! (just bought a bunch of air filters for mine.....that's the way my luck goes) Wish they had offered a bigger motor for their new Metros (what made me start looking elsewhere) but should be no different except the carb. jetting (if I understand it right...could always be wrong) Going with the 23hp, if I ever need a replacement. (hopefully not for awhile)

5. OP
    OP
    John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

On some smaller props i donate my time for. the elderly and so on.
    I also put this on because not everybody will get a hydro and i thought looking at this mower how well it is built and how smooth it is to operate.

I have had the trivantage deck since 95 on my first lazer and on almost all my turf tracers.
    I started with the ultracuts in 99 on my first fuel injected lazer and conplaned enough so they would put it on the 02 turf tracer.
    I have alot of experience with both decks and like both decks the try deck is not as deep and you can not mow as fast but how fast can you mow with a 15HP?

Exmarks going to pump up the HP on the walks and ground speed for at least 05 BUT you didnt hear it from me.

John