• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

What all do you do for Spring Clean-Up?

KstateCutter

LawnSite Member
I am fairly new to the professional lawn care side (as opposed to just keeping up my own lawn) and have read about the importance of Fall and Spring clean up but I don't know exactly what all it entails. Any tips or suggestions on what to do, how to do it, when to do it, etc would really help out. Thanks

Raven386

LawnSite Silver Member
for Spring Clean-ups we blow out all the beds and everything just like Fall Clean-ups. mulch everything up and pick it up if necessary.

RedMax Man

LawnSite Platinum Member
Cleanout the beds and all the debris on the lawn. Usually run over the grass with the Jrco dethatcher too.

jpp

LawnSite Silver Member
Every spring cleanup is different. It depends on what the customer wants. Some just want the sticks picked up, beds blown out that debris cleaned up. Others want bed edging and mulching among other things. Best thing to do is ask the customer what the want. If you cannot perform the task then just be up front with the customer.

JP