Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been trying different ways to make stripes here in Florida..Thanks to a post I read on here from dwost
on building a roller cheap.. heres the stripes

ill post more later..Please tell me what ya think

Chad

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
c'mon guys/gals Ive worked my butt off tryin to get stripes here in Florida..I finally accomplished it and alls I get is 1 or 2 posts..Now I know all the stripe pros are here and the STRIPE KING is looking at them from up above..

Please give me your opnions on the pictures..
:D
Chad

·
Registered
791 Posts
They look good mate! maybe I could stripe down where I live?
Thats as far south as ow Australia. What do you think? We mainly have Buffalo Grass where I live. It has lateral runner growing pattern.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
They look great to me. How much did that roller cost to make?

·
Registered
11,163 Posts
I think that first picture looks great! I wish you had taken another of that site, just a bit farther to the right where the stripes are longer.

BTW, what kind of mower is that?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by FrankenScagMachines
Chad-
what kind of mower is that on and where'd you get the roller for $5? Mine was almost $30 after shipping!
I got the roller from a local fab place..They have alot of different sizes laying around from people who ordered them, but they were to small or too long..Its a Id say a first generation Kees ZTR 52"cut
very similar to a eXmark or a Toro as far as the design..
Originally posted by Envy Lawn Service
I think that first picture looks great! I wish you had taken another of that site, just a bit farther to the right where the stripes are longer.

BTW, what kind of mower is that?
I think I have another photo Ill post it when I get home from mowing today..

Chad

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by Fantasy Lawns

Hey Eric ... I seen you down by 7-11 on S Courtney ... here's our work on Plantation HOA ... sorry it's St Aug .....n don't stripe so good ... this is December 2002 !!
I was on my way back from my Tortoise Island account. That was the one and only time I've ever been to that 7-11 all my M.I. accounts are in the Savannahs and Sykes Cove. Saw you once pulling into Cub Cadet as I was leaving, you had a red Chevy quad cab and a green trailer.

·
Registered
11,163 Posts
Interesting. So yours is one of those that had the black deck from the factory? Just the picture of the deck threw me off because Cub/Lesco was he only one I could think of right off that had them, but it didn't look like one.

Here is a picture of the new ZT Max. This one happens to have a 61" deck.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.